Who is the program for?
This program is for anyone who would like ongoing guidance, support, or coaching related to career advancement and skill development.
The program will be tailored to each mentee’s needs for personal and professional development, so as to create the right match between Mentor and Mentee.
Role of the Mentee
- Demonstrate openness & willingness: Take risks, Listen & ask questions, Explore own insights & views, Ask for help
- Take Responsibility: Drive the relationship, Participate actively & fully, Determine the focus & agenda, Initiate conversation, Follow through on commitments
- Take Action: Establish desired outcomes & goals, prepare and implement plans, reflect on progress & results
- Counts a minimum of 5 years of experience in a tech organization
- Has worked for at least 1 company over her career
- Can clearly define 2 areas in her career that she would like to develop
- Has a strong motivation to be part of the program - both giving & getting value from the mentor-mentee relationship
- Is proactive and willing to go the extra-mile
- Commits to the program
- Is willing to invest at least 3-4 hours per month in the program
- Has tech studies/experience in Tech
- Has international experience
- Has an Agile mindset